Monday, July 18, 2011

Picture of the Dream house

As promised, here is a not-so-great picture of what we call "my dream house". It is actually a condo community at the foot of the hill that is Seattle.

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! lol An update is that one of the two-level condos in this group is up for sale! It is a two bedroom (but rather on the smallish side with a tiny kitchen) and the asking price is $399K. Now I told you I'd have to be rich, but what I didn't figure on was that the price would be UNDER $400K. Oh well, I'll see if I can get pictures and post them here, lol.

This first picture is a view of the Condo community from the balcony at the back of Pike's Market.















The next two pictures are of the actual unit for sale (in the middle of the picture, ground floor two story unit, separate from the main building) and a picture of the bedroom at the back of the first floor.



This is the floor plan of the original unit. :-) Yes, I've done my homework.

This place needs a lot of updating. It was built in 1982 and I really don't think anyone has done any real work since then. New kitchen appliances, new kitchen counter, replace carpet hardwood and tile, fresh paint, closet inserts, new drapes, etc. etc.

And this is why the place is too small. This is where we live now. I can only imagine that less than half of what is in this house would fit in the condo. :-(