Friday, July 22, 2011

My time...

I am sometimes amazed at where the time goes. I'll get up in the morning, get coffee, breakfast, feed the cats, usually watch the previous night's 11 pm news, then either sew, do yard-work, clean house...something. And then I'll look at the clock and it is already 4pm. And I don't feel like I've accomplished much in that time.

Sometimes I've been lucky in that I DO accomplish something and don't even realize.

Here is a picture of the cape I finished last weekend. The fabric is embroidered and initially, I bought a ton of it because I had no idea what I wanted to use it for. It lent itself well to this lined cape (and I designed the pattern also, so it was a double-whammy success for me). Now, I've got an a-line skirt cut and am thinking: pants. But this fabric wrinkles easily. So I'll debate that while I work on something else.