Thursday, September 29, 2011

Heading Home....

We start the journey home tomorrow. I'll write more about the trip over the next week or so, but for now, I'll say this. I'm going to truly miss the elephants of Kruger Park. They are the most amazing animals, as well as being far smarter than us dumb humans want to ever admit.

The Park and the surrounding area was wonderful. The trip was ok...I enjoyed the animals, but there were some things I just did not enjoy. But later.....

I'll post more when we arrive in NY on Saturday morning (leaving Friday afternoon, traveling 15 hours by plane, but gaining hours...talk about confusing).

I'm posting only a couple of pictures here.


We took about a thousand pictures and videos, but all will have to be edited. I was thoroughly amazed (and loved it) that the animals were within touching distance most of the time. These zebras were just standing, posing for me. :-)

These pictures were NOT taken with a regular camera. These stills were taken with my video camera!