Saturday, June 18, 2011

My dream home

The first thing I realized was that I couldn't transfer my pictures of my dream home over to the blog. So you will just have to wait until I get home tomorrow night to see them. They're pink. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Now that I've gotten a negative reaction out of you, let me tell you that I'd probably have to be a millionaire to live there. They have a private courtyard and a retail area between them and the street. That means they have far less traffic noise than anyone living in the city. In addition, they overlook the Bay. There would be nothing better than being able to have my morning coffee overlooking the Seattle Aquarium and that gorgeous body of water. Sigh....

I promise, tomorrow night, I'll grab some pics off my camera and post them.